Sitelinks are links from the same domain clustered together under a web result. Our systems analyze the link structure of your site to find shortcuts that will save users time and allow them to find the information they’re looking for quickly.
- The principal search result
- Site links
Note: The actualascept in search results might be unlike.
We only show sitelinks for outcomes when we think they’ll be helpful to the user. So if the formation of your site doesn’t allow our algorithms to find better site links, or we don’t believe that the sitelinks for your site are apposite for the user’s question marks, we won’t show them.
Sitelinks best methods :
At the moment, sitelinks are automated. We’re working to improve our sitelinks algorithms, and we may incorporate site owner input in the future. However, there are best practices you can follow to improve the quality of your site links.
- Ensure that the text you use as your page titles and headings is informative, relevant, and solid.
- Produce a logical site structure that is easy for clients to navigate, and make sure you link to your essential pages from other apposite pages.
- Secure that your internal links’ anchor text is concise and apposite to the page they’re pointing to.
- Avoid repetitions in your content.
If you need to remove a site link, consider removing the page from your site or using noindex.
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">